Monday, November 19, 2012

Quetta Penson, Broker, Keller Williams Fox Valley Realty, St. Charles

Quetta Penson, Broker, Keller Williams Fox Valley Realty, St. Charles was originally published on Chicago Agent Magazine, the leading source for news and perspective for real estate professionals in the Chicagoland area.

What was your first job in the realty industry? I worked as a licensed assistant for a successful agent at RE/MAX Town & Country in Aurora. He shared his knowledge so unselfishly, and I will always be grateful for him believing in me. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Aurora. I attended college at Florida A&M University in Tallahassee, Fla., and I came back to live in Aurora in 1997. What is your favorite free-time activity? I enjoy relaxing in front of the TV on cold days and winding ...

Quetta Penson, Broker, Keller Williams Fox Valley Realty, St. Charles was originally published on Chicago Agent Magazine - For the well-informed real estate professional, the leading source for news and perspective for real estate professionals in the Chicagoland area.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/chicagoagentmagazine/news/~3/DfsNPZPqazQ/

housing market investment property wealth fdic

No comments:

Post a Comment