Monday, October 22, 2012

Sharon Sodikoff, Broker, Prudential Rubloff, Hinsdale

Sharon Sodikoff, Broker, Prudential Rubloff, Hinsdale was originally published on Chicago Agent Magazine, the leading source for news and perspective for real estate professionals in the Chicagoland area.

Number of years in real estate: 28. Describe your look: Traditional and classic, with a little fun thrown in with either shoes or accessories. What do you consider a ?fashion don?t?? Horizontal stripes. What is your favorite piece of clothing?�I love shoes. What do you consider a must-have accessory? Earrings. I feel underdressed without them! What is a fashion crime you have committed in the past? I wore Pucci-style print leggings. Where are your favorite places to shop? I have so many that it is hard to name a few, but I tend to ?look? frequently ...

Sharon Sodikoff, Broker, Prudential Rubloff, Hinsdale was originally published on Chicago Agent Magazine - For the well-informed real estate professional, the leading source for news and perspective for real estate professionals in the Chicagoland area.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/chicagoagentmagazine/news/~3/A9XhxMaI47o/

remortgaging gus dahleh home equity mortgage industry

No comments:

Post a Comment