Here's a rare editorial comment from me if folks care to read it. I found the MBA's conference earlier this week to be well attended, informative, and upbeat. It reinforces what I have believed for much of my career: that the high percentages of people in this biz are honest, hard-working, and actually care about doing a good job. Sure the percentage ebbs and flows, but most who don't or aren't have left the industry. And sure the money is very good for individuals and companies right now - that won't last, at least not for everyone. But the people I came in contact with at this week's conference, either meeting for the first time or folks I have known since the mid-1980's, were optimistic, well informed, and happy to be there. Sometimes conferences are not much fun functioning on a severe lack of sleep, trying to do one's regular job while having the day filled with meetings, or wondering at the lack of folks under the age of 35 who attended. But if the conference is any indication, the industry continues on, much to the relief of millions of borrowers...
...(read more)Source: http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/channels/pipelinepress/10262012-berkshire-zillow-short-sales.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment