Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why Have Mortgage Rates Gone Up? Fiscal Cliff Breakdown; CFPB Still Looking to Hire

Occasionally I am asked about a graphic presentation on foreclosures in the United States, and how they've impacted different areas. Here you go.

Hey, those rumors about next week's MBA conference being "clothing optional" seem to be totally unfounded - or maybe someone is trying to play a joke on me. But here is something for real: a couple firms are advertising some free meeting room space at next week's convention. MERS always has a room, this time in the Columbus Hall G-H. And this time around DigitalRisk is offering up a place to hang out. It has free WiFi, refreshments, and a changing station. (Okay, "charging" station, I misread it, but at first I thought I could bring a baby.) "The Lounge" is also in the Columbus Hall near the registration desk. The meeting rooms beat scrambling for a seat in the bar, and then feeling bad about not ordering something from the waitress.

For something totally non-mortgage related on this autumn Friday, after 79 years chronicling American life, Newsweek magazine will publish its last print edition at the end of December and become digital-only. Darned digital media stuff!

Where is the CFPB hiring its staff? I am sure from multiple sources, but definitely some right out of school...

...(read more)

Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.

Source: http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/channels/pipelinepress/10192012-fiscal-cliff-first-mortgage.aspx

refinancing mortgage real estate houses

No comments:

Post a Comment